PWD & SBN: Spring Maintenance Workshop
Join the Philadelphia Water Department (PWD) and the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia (SBN) for a workshop on designing with maintenance in mind. As the PWD Stormwater Regulations reach year 15, a growing number of stormwater management practices (SMPs) are being designed, built, and maintained across the City each year.
The purpose of the Maintenance Workshop is for SMP maintenance providers, regulators, and design engineers to examine the operations and maintenance phase of the SMP lifecycle and collaborate on best practices for incorporating maintenance considerations into SMP and site designs. Attendees can expect to learn about the benefits of designing and planning projects with GSI maintenance built-in and how GSI can be additive to development. There will also be a discussion with stakeholders representing various aspects of development and maintenance and guided questions by the PWD. Attendees will come away from this program with valuable knowledge and connections about maintenance and PWD priorities. The following topics will be covered:
- Standard SMP maintenance practices and equipment
- Developing a feedback loop between maintenance providers and SMP designers
- Designing SMPs with maintenance in mind
- PWD’s Post-Construction Inspections Program
In addition to speakers and facilitators from the Philadelphia Water Department, attendees will hear presentations from:
- Kate Henry, CEO, Emerald Green Infrastructure, LLC (& GSI Partners member)
- Anthony Serratore, Director of Inspections and Maintenance, StormWater Solutions, Inc.
*This program is open to the public.*
|Neon CRM by Neon One|