Understanding COVID-19 Business Related Taxes: Q&A Session
02/03/2021 12:00 PM - 01:30 PM ET
Join SBN for a webinar and discussion on business-related taxes.
Join SBN for a webinar and Q&A discussion on business-related COVID-19 tax information, including any compliance issues and updates. We’ll also have representatives from the local and state government to provide insight on passed legislation regarding business taxes and their regulations and policies. Guests can expect a Q&A, with SBN moderating the discussion.
- Amy Gill, Deputy Secretary for Tax Policy at Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- Jonathan Liss, Senior Policy Analyst at the Philadelphia Department of Revenue
- Rebecca LopezKriss, Deputy Commissioner for Policy, Outreach, and Taxpayer Assistance Programs at the Philadelphia Department of Revenue
- Ralph Citino, Shareholder at Jacob Cohen & Company, CPAs (SBN Member)
- Scott Kregel, Kregel & Company CPA (SBN Member)
*This program is open and FREE for all with suggested donation*
|Neon CRM by Neon One|